METAL FABRICATION SERVICES
We’re more than another custom steel fabrication company. We are passionate about our work. We are collaborative. We are comprehensive. And we love a challenge.
Mid-Atlantic Steel Fabrication is ready to be your full-service metal fabricator. You can always expect the best quality, the best service, and timely delivery of your project — as promised. Explore our services below and learn more about what we have to offer as a custom steel fabrication company.
Our Precision Metal Fabrication Services
We provide metal fabrication services to clients with custom project specifications. If you need more than one service, you’re in luck. From cutting to bending, we can complete various operations within the manufacturing process. With modern tools, you can look forward to products that can meet your requirements. We provide consistent quality, fast turnaround times and can exceed your standards.
The precision metal fabrication services we provide are:
- Laser cutting: We use a fully automated laser cutting system to efficiently and precisely cut parts. Our laser cutting services can accommodate projects with high complexity and tight tolerances.
- Metal cutting: Take advantage of our precise metal cutting services for parts like pipes, tubes and bars. Our advanced equipment and experienced operators ensure quality cuts and competitive prices.
- Welding: If you need metal inert gas (MIG) or tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding services, trust our experienced team of welders. We can accommodate single-part projects or high production volumes.
- CNC forming: Achieve precise metal forming with our CNC services. We use advanced machinery to produce consistent results every time.
- 3D CAD design: With 3D computer-aided design (CAD), our team can optimize the design of your custom sheet metal products.
- Powder coating: As an additional value-added service, we offer the option to finish your project with high-quality powder coating. Powder coating offers optimal protection and adds a high-quality finish to your metal-fabricated parts.
- Countersinking, tapping and hardware insertion: Improve the overall quality of your parts to ensure screws are flush with the surface and remove sharp edges with our countersinking services. We also offer secondary machining operations to assemble parts and insert hardware.
Custom Metal Fabrication Capabilities
Mid-Atlantic Steel Fabrication can tailor-make products and components suited to your project needs. Our state-of-the-art equipment helps us create quality products with ease and accuracy. With the latest technology, we can create intricate details regardless of the size, quantity and details. Our equipment allows us to cut, bend, weld, mill, bore, saw and more!
We complete all our manufacturing processes in-house. It lets us stick to fast turnaround times and promptly get your products. Along with the latest equipment and machinery, we have skilled welders, engineers and craftsmen who can use their expertise to provide superior products.
Metals and Materials We Work With
We use a range of metals and materials to provide custom metal fabrication services. Our machining can turn raw materials into functioning and high-quality finished products. We cater to various industries using materials to make multiple products from appliances to large parts. Metals and materials we use include:
- Steel: Steel is made from various metals and iron ore heated to extreme temperatures. There are many different types of steel and the characteristics depend on the composition. Steel is known for being strong and can withstand heavy loads. The four main types of steel include carbon, alloy, tool and stainless steel.
- Sheet metal: Sheet metal is metal formed into thin and flat pieces. It has a thickness of less than 6 millimeters. Sheet metal is made from metals like copper, stainless, carbon, galvanized steel and brass. Although it’s thin, sheet metal can create quality and durable products.
- Aluminum: A popular metal used in custom and contract metal fabrication, aluminum is lightweight, easy to customize and sturdy. It has minimal corrosive properties and can create resistant products suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Metal Fabrication Services Near You
Visit our shop in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, off Route 30. We provide services to states in the Mid-Atlantic region and surrounding areas. Speak to one of our experts for a personalized experience with custom products.
Start Your Custom Metal Fabrication Project
Mid-Atlantic Steel Fabrication provides precision metal fabrication services using the latest technology including machining, welding and coating. We can serve all your needs in one place, ensuring you get your products without delay. Our certified expert team will deliver your manufacturing needs to your exact specifications.
Contact us for all your custom metal fabrication needs. Call us at 717-687-7313 for more information or get a free quote today.